Probate And Estate Administration
Will Management Services are fully authorised representatives of Kings Court Trust, experts in Estate Administration. We can take care of all Probate/Estate Administration quickly, completely and for a guaranteed fixed fee which is agreed with you in advance.
FULL ESTATE ADMINSTRATION
Estate administration is the process of dealing with a person’s legal and tax affairs after they have died.
All estates need to be administered to some extent.
If you are named as executor within a Will, or the next of kin if there is no Will, you may need to think about:
- Closing bank accounts and paying debts
- Dealing with shares and investments
- Redirecting post
- Re-homing pets
- Selling property and assets
- Dealing with inheritance tax and income tax forms
- Dealing with specialist legal work
These are just some of the things you may need to consider. Some people decide to administer the state themselves but this can take a significant amount of time and effort, especially if you have never had to go through the process before. You should also be aware that you are personally liable for any mistakes made during the process, such as when completing tax returns and legal paperwork.
Will Management Services are experienced Authorised Representatives of Kings Court Trust. In partnership with them we can handle everything you can think of (and all the things you might not have considered), you will find that we have got everything in place to take care of your specific needs.
- Completing all Inheritance Tax forms
- Applying for a Grant of Probate
- Income Tax work for the year of death
- Specialist buildings insurance
- Setting up Trusts in a Will
- 24/7 online case tracking
- Postal redirection
- Registering unregistered properties
- Arranging for a pet to be re-homed
- Cancelling or transferring utilities
- Distributing funds to the beneficiaries
- Producing estate accounts
Our proactive, transparent approach means that you can rest assured we are always on top of what needs to be done. If you wish to check on case progress, you can check your case online or speak to your personal estate manager at any time.
GUARANTEED FIXED FEES
We will tell you the costs up-front and everything is included in the price.
So if you ever want to ask a question, just call. We will never be watching the clock, in fact we will give you all the time you need.
DEDICATED PERSONAL ESTATE MANAGER (PEM)
Every estate is allocated a dedicated Personal Estate Manager (PEM) to answer your queries and offer advice. They are your point of contact throughout the entire process and will provide regular updates on how the case is progressing.