Will Management Services share how to improve the client journey in Kings Court Trust interview
Kings Court Trust recently interviewed their business partner, Will Management Services, to learn more about their customer journey and how they offer a fully holistic service to ensure they meet every client’s needs. It was an interesting conversation about how offering an estate administration service helps their clients during lifetime and their families when they pass away.
They spoke with Will and Estate Planning Manager, Linda Fisher and Senior Will Writer, Sarah Corp, who also discuss their experience of offering Kings Court Trust’s estate administration service to their clients. In the interview, Linda and Sarah answer the following questions and more:
- How did you start working with Kings Court Trust?
- Can you tell us about your typical client journey from the first touch to death and beyond?
- Can you tell us more about how your storage fees work? And how you bring Kings Court Trust into the conversation when you’re Will writing?
- How do you maintain relationships with your clients throughout the estate administration process?
- What would you say to someone who is looking to work with Kings Court Trust?
- How has Kings Court Trust’s service helped you reach your goals – financial, cultural, or even personal goals?
The interview highlights how your business can successfully work in partnership with Kings Court Trust and offers valuable advice on providing your clients with the best experience and journey.
28 May 2020
The views expressed in this blog do not in any way constitute advice and are specific to the date noted. As time passes the facts can change and readers should consult their adviser for up to date advice on any matters covered within the blog. Invest Southwest offers an initial review, which is free of charge, however long it takes. From this we will be able to confirm how we can help and give you an opportunity to decide if you would like us to. Thereafter, we will provide you with detailed recommendations and exact costs. Please note that we promise not to levy any kind of fee unless we can demonstrate a benefit to you.
- How do you own your property? And why does it matter when you die?
- Vulnerable Person Trusts
- How to Leave up to £1 Million to Your Loved Ones Tax Free - a Two-part Guide: Part 2
- How to Leave up to £1 Million to Your Loved Ones Tax Free - Part One
- Adult Children and Management of Their Finances