- How Do I Know If My Will Is Valid?
- What to Look for in a Will Writer
- A practical example of why an LPA is so important
- Executorship ... Could You Do It?
- What should be considered when appointing attorneys?
- Why Make A Will?
- The niche issue of jointly owned property and lasting Power of Attorney
- Events of 2020 have helped focus people’s minds
- Can An Executor Be Removed?
- New online service to improve Lasting Power of Attorney
- Estate Planning
- Deathbed Gifts: Do They Exist And Are Valid?
- Why a General Power of Attorney is good news
- 10 Common Misconceptions About Writing A Will
- DIY Wills and the pitfalls
- Will Management Services Interview With Kings Court Trust
- Where there's a Will there's a way - Executing Wills during Covid-19
- Contesting a Will
- Common misconceptions as to why you may not need an LPA
- What Happens when you Contest a Will?
- Do Trusts really protect family wealth in the event of a divorce?
- Tips For The Reluctant Executor
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Role of an Executor
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- HMCTS Confirms Closure Of First Probate Registry Office
6 December 2021
The views expressed in this blog do not in any way constitute advice and are specific to the date noted. As time passes the facts can change and readers should consult their adviser for up to date advice on any matters covered within the blog. Invest Southwest offers an initial review, which is free of charge, however long it takes. From this we will be able to confirm how we can help and give you an opportunity to decide if you would like us to. Thereafter, we will provide you with detailed recommendations and exact costs. Please note that we promise not to levy any kind of fee unless we can demonstrate a benefit to you.