- Important takeaways from high-profile celebrity deaths
- What can go wrong with DIY probate?
- What affect does Marriage and Divorce have on your Will?
- Mitigating Inheritance Tax
- Hotchpot Clause
- Cross-Border Will Planning
- Provision for Pets
- What is a Health and Welfare LPA
- What is a Lasting Power of Attorney
- Contesting A Will
- Patently important: Dealing with Intellectual Property on death
- The dangers of a DIY Will
- Pre-Paid Funeral Plans
- Property and Financial Affairs
- No Will?
- Who looks after your financial decisions if you can’t?
- Make finalising your affairs easier by leaving a well-written Will
- What is the difference between probate and estate administration?
- Are we at risk of seeing more disputed Wills?
- Where Is Your Will?
28 October 2021
The views expressed in this blog do not in any way constitute advice and are specific to the date noted. As time passes the facts can change and readers should consult their adviser for up to date advice on any matters covered within the blog. Invest Southwest offers an initial review, which is free of charge, however long it takes. From this we will be able to confirm how we can help and give you an opportunity to decide if you would like us to. Thereafter, we will provide you with detailed recommendations and exact costs. Please note that we promise not to levy any kind of fee unless we can demonstrate a benefit to you.