- You could be joint tenants or tenants in common
- What happens to online me when I die?
- Making an LPA is an important decision
- Probate Reform Programme - Local Office Closures
- Is there such a thing as a Free Will?
- Why A Lay Executor Should Seek Professional Advice To Administer An Estate?
25 June 2019
The views expressed in this blog do not in any way constitute advice and are specific to the date noted. As time passes the facts can change and readers should consult their adviser for up to date advice on any matters covered within the blog. Invest Southwest offers an initial review, which is free of charge, however long it takes. From this we will be able to confirm how we can help and give you an opportunity to decide if you would like us to. Thereafter, we will provide you with detailed recommendations and exact costs. Please note that we promise not to levy any kind of fee unless we can demonstrate a benefit to you.