Financial Advice

Invest Southwest - Independent Financial Advisers

Invest Southwest Independent Financial AdvisersEstablished in 2007, our sister company Invest Southwest has advisers based across the South West. Fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Invest Southwest offers a wide range of financial strategies and products to suit your personal, family and business needs.

Getting to know you is key to Invest Southwest helping you to achieve your goals. This is why they are committed to assigning you your own dedicated adviser with a view to providing: Advice...For Life.

All Invest Southwest's advisers are highly experienced, subscribe to the Financial Conduct Authority Code of Practice and are fully qualified to give financial advice. Each adviser holds a Statement of Professional Standing as evidence they are meeting the standards set by their regulator.

As a client of Will Management Services, you will be entitled to an in depth review of your finances free of charge, however long the review takes.

For more information on Invest Southwest and the many services they provide you are welcome to visit their website, email or phone direct on 01823 353970.

You are very knowledgeable in your field and genuinely care that as a client I get the best advice or products for me. You are able to explain all of the legal jargon in simple English so we know the advice we're getting is right for us. - Jon, Somerset

You handle all my saving, investment and pension plans and have adapted the advice as my needs and circumstances have changed. The charges are far outweighed by the benefits. I know exactly what the charges are. - Hester, Somerset

Invest Southwest is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 469547. The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based within the UK. A copy of our complaints procedure is available upon request. For your protection complaints may be referred to the Online Dispute Resolution platform and/or Financial Ombudsman Service

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I know if I'm joint tenants or tenants in common?

There are a couple of ways to check this. If the ownership of your property is not registered at the Land Registry then you will need to inspect the Title Deeds to the property to see how you own it.

Alternatively, if the ownership of the property is registered at the Land Registry, they will have a record of how it is owned.

Can I change the way I own a property?

Yes, that is possible, for example, you may own a property as Joint Tenants but you want to leave your share of the property to someone other than the joint owner. In that case, you change the way you own the property to Tenants in Common. We can assist you with this.

What is my estate?

You'll need to consider what assets (items of value) you own, including those owned in your sole name and those owned in joint names. This might include property, bank accounts, stocks and shares, vehicles, foriegn assets and anything else of value such as jewellery. You should also consider what debts and liabilities you have such as a mortgage or outstanding loan. This will help you to calculate the net value of your estate.